Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

3/6/10

My "new" old typewriter

I finally got my "new" old typewriter...and i'm so excited! It's amazing what a piece like this does for a vintage-shabby-chic-soul! Here it is...beaming! And it works, all but a few keys. A 1921 Woodstock...





Thought I'd share some pics of my 1964 Timey Tell Doll too.  She was my best friend when I was around 8 years old. She's not my original :(, but just as sweet and she has the same exact scent mine had. I found this Timey on Ebay, with all of her accessories and in the box in excellent condition. She is one of my possesions that brings me much joy.
 
  
  



Happy life to you!

2 comments:

shabbyscraps said...

neida, your blog is just beautiful, I love your new old typewriter!
xoxo, Tiffany

Kare@Trublue2 said...

Hello Neida,

How nice to meet you! Came across your blog today and I just love it. I had a Timey Tell doll when I was a child too and she was one of my faves....I was so excited to see her on this post!! I no longer have her, but I do have my Mrs. Beasley still. She went everywhere with me, such a little treasure!!

Wishing you a truly lovely day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...