Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

9/23/10





A few of my favorite things...


09.23.10

Some more of my favorite things in my home that I've collected over the years...I love being surrounded by the older items, especially...they each have a unique story to tell.


I love an old clock...






My "railroad station" clock...one of my last grabs from Bombay Co. before they closed their doors.





One of the many accessories belonging to my 1940 Singer. I love the colors and the patina on the can.

My old Keebler can...vintage Ingrid Bergman (also shown in my header - with more of my eye candy - at the top of this blog)....antique and vintage postcards and medicinal book all adorn my bookshelves.

Vintage USMC cover....

Old Parcheesi game...a gift from a dear friend.






My official Grand Floridian key...from one of my stays there.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...