Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

3/19/11




Saturday Play

I purchased this little 1939 Brownie camera for my son. It is complete cuteness to the core! The jewelry in the photograph - I purchased about 23 years ago at my favorite Strawbridge & Clothier Store which was once full of hustling and bustling customers at 8th and Market Streets in my hometown of Philadelphia.  Sadly so, the historic and iconic department store has been closed for several years now.

The teeny textbook is a part of my antique book collection and it titled "The Seven Little Sisters who Live on the Round Ball That Floats in the Air."  How 'bout that for a title! I love it! The author is Jane Andrews, published in 1887.  The pages are beautifully aged and the story itself, oh so sweet...











{live enamored with something old! xoxo, Nei}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...