Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

6/27/11

He gathered up some discarded wooden palletes to make a couch 
and the coolest coffee table! Openings in the palletes are stuffed perfectly
with old books from flea markets/swap meets.

A closer look at the table. I love this!


 Another great find...vintage Coca Cola crate with bottles.
What a great spot for the crate!

 This is the bed Jeremy built - near completion!
 The old doors he purchased originally had a brown/wood finish.
Jeremy used a pickling technique and added some distressing.
The sweet flower - he made simply with string and tacks.
The comforter is from Anthropologie - indeed, the right thing to splurge on
and a beautiful choice by his lovely wife, Brianna.


He also built the bed frame and layered these pages onto the sideboard, then added the words "Love rests here."  Super romantic is he.  


Another angle of the bed...

Final touches on the bed...a wood canopy he made and soft sheers for simple draping. 
A beautiful wrought iron chandelier dangles from the side.
Stunning!




 

Jeremy carved a heart on the doors - for his queen....
seriously - it doesn't get more romantic than that.





{Live a life of romance! xoxo, Nei}




4 comments:

...love Maegan said...

wow ...so cool. I love it. But the BED! So romantic. I love the pillars and chandelier. So fabulous.

Breee said...

this is the most amazing bed i think i have ever seen...im in love!

Falon Brianne said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! Wow. I am pretty convinced that I must copy this idea. :)

The Thing At The Inn said...

I have been saving a couple of doors for a project like this. would I b able to get his instructions on all of it. I cannot seem to find any pickling method online to follow. I love it and what a romantic indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...