Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

1/28/12

Cool for the summer...


Just another outfit I put together on Polyvore.  I love the skirt - anything with perfect draping, I love.  And this color-combo always works perfectly. I think I'll make a necklace something like this one.  So very, very cool...all of it.

Cool for the summer...


Splendid white t shirt
$60 - stylebop.com

Lanvin satin skirt
£675 - harveynichols.com

Kelsi Dagger high heels
$110 - heels.com

Mulberry leather satchel
$1,500 - mulberry.com

Me&Ro gold hoop earrings
$1,710 - barneys.com

Oscar de la Renta enamel ring
$225 - net-a-porter.com

Gold necklace
stelladot.com

Tiffany & Co. round sunglasses
$290 - tiffany.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...