Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

1/22/12

Elements of Disney, EPCOT, & Harry Potter World

I couldn't get enough of all of the architectural elements and such at Disney World, EPCOT, and Harry Potter World this past Fall. The lanterns, the wrought iron gates, the stones, the gorgeously unique doors are aplenty. So much eye candy that millions of people never really take notice of - it blows my mind!  There's just a tad of guilt lingering within me as I face the fact that I just may have indulged in taking more fotografia of architectural elements and other non-human-ness during this trip, than of my beautiful family. ;)  { 'Twas so much fun! }  Here's a peek at just a few of those photos....














{Live your life noticing the beautiful things that surround you! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...