Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

1/21/12

One of my favorite places to be...Disney World. These are snapshots of our Disney vacation during Thanksgiving 2011. What a great time .

On our way...


The dude in the background was such a creeper. [ew]

Ready for takeoff.




Flying...i love, love airplanes and flying...


so does she...





In line waiting to board Disney's Magical Express.



I love how this gentleman had Mickey's hand on his wheelchair.




Yum-yum, Casey's.



Mickey...my bff. :)




Can you find a hidden Mickey?









I love this shop.













The lines were total ridiculous-ness for the butter beer - which I believe was a vanilla-cream-soda-with-a-touch-of-butterscoth concoction. 


In the gift shop after the most incredible ride we have ever been on...


I thought this snowman was such a cutie!


last slurp of butter beer.


"I am Sam...Sam I am..."














Kicks numero uno!











In Epcot












At the Grand Floridian...


I love the bird cages in this tree...


Someone bit off a chunk of the heart...see the little golden Mickey?



{Live a life full of magical moments! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...