Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

2/18/12

Some of the items that surround me at home and always make me smile...old things have stories to tell.

I love my antique books...


My Stellar binoculars with its mint case, ca. 1950's.


This is so very dear to my heart...my son and daughter-in-law handpicked these pieces of seaglass for me from the beautiful beaches of Antigua. A true treasure chest.

Another gift from my son and daughter-in-law. They know my heart for all things old...a vintage 1950's flute resting perfectly in its velvet lined case.

Some my vintage suitcases...the center one is an old 45 record player. They all sit prominently atop my antique white armoire. ❤

Family pictures...my life.

A vintage wine bottle...found this many years ago at a thrift store. I still keep it out on display in my kitchen.

{xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...