Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

3/25/12

Architectural Salvage of San Diego

My daughter was recently vacationing in San Diego, California and visited Architectural Salvage of San Diego.  She knows my love for salvage yards and interesting finds, so she picked up two pieces that became instant favorites for my workroom...

This antique door plate is gorgeous...the ornamental design and patina on it is perfection.






I have a small collection of antique spools...my daughter grabbed this one for me at Architectural Salvage of San Diego.  It now sits prominently in my bookshelf. I'm on the hunt for some vintage lace to wrap on to it.


{Take time to appreciate things from days gone by! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...