Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

3/12/12

I took some time to do a bit of crafting today. I've had this very old piece of a wooden fence, complete with its original hardware, hanging in my workroom for several years now. Normally,  a simple grapevine wreath hangs on it. Today I wanted to try something different, so I found a great typography I could use to transfer it onto the wood.  It didn't turn out well as I had hoped, but I actually like that bits and pieces of it are faded - it adds to the aged/worn/tattered/rustic look.  The boards on the fence curve downward so it was hard to apply the typography transfer. My next attempt at this will be on a flat surface, or perhaps a pot. :)
 Another view, from a different angle in the room.

{Create, I say, Create! xoxo, Nei}

2 comments:

Noemi said...

Hi first time here, found you through Fashiolista via Pinterest :) and I see now that you are also on Polyvore so am I username classy-n-glamorous; Loved how your project came out got this great vintage look!
♥Noemi
Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
Travel: Across The Sea
Facebook

Neida said...

Thanks so much for your comment, Noemi! Always nice to meet new folks via Pinterest and the like!

I'll check you out on Polyvore as well!

Best,
Neida @ Fari Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...