Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

12/1/12


I always keep grapevine wreaths around my home for decorating throughout the year.
 I cut some juniper from my backyard, grabbed some wire and cutters to make a 
Christmas wreath for my entry way. Super simple!


I love how this turned out!  I used an old wooden board and stenciled
the word "Joy" onto it.  It is perfectly married to this vignette!






I made the small rustic tree {next to my vintage typewriter} from an
old topiary I had stored away. I added a grapevine garland and some pine cones
 to keep with the rustic theme. The base is covered in burlap.


Our cute lil' rustico Santa!





One of my favorite holiday decor items - vintage sled and skates.

Some of this...and that...on the table.



The ribbon on my kitchen wreath is from Pottery Barn 2011 Holiday collection



This year I opted to assemble a very simple, very small 
tree.  It works just fine in this nook.
It's filled with handmade string ornaments, a beautiful ribbon,
floral pics, wicker-golden trumpets, golden keys, 
instruments, golden branches, and more...


The vintage "Christmas Exhibition" announcement is 
from the wonderful Graphics Fairy.





{ Wishing all a Merry, Merry Christmas! xoxo, Nei}














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...