Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

4/28/13

Yesterday was beautiful day to be outdoors so I spent most of my day enjoying a long drive and hitting some flea markets.  Take a look at some of my finds...


[ Some pretty vintage chains: $2 ]






[ Richard Paul Evans books I haven't read:  $1 ]


[ An old Robert Louis Stevenson leatherbound book:  $1 ] 

[ A tabletop clock: $1 ]



 [ Milk glass to add to my collection: .75¢ ]



[ A large vintage spool to add to my collection: $1 ]




[ An antique tape measure in a leather case: $1 ] 

And there you have it...a whopping $7.75 on these treats. :)
Not bad, eh?

_________________________________________________________________

I made it home while there was still enough sun to let the Tinker pup outside for 
some baskin'.  She loves the sun - soooo like her owner!




Rolling in the grass....



{Find little treasures in life and be sunkissed, xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...