Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

9/28/14

Leslie Del Valle & Orlando Perez
Wedding Day ~ 09.21.14


What a beautiful day it was for my niece Leslie and her new hubby, Orlando.
I was honored to do some of the decor for her Roaring 20's themed wedding.
I kept it extra simple at the church. I made these glass candle holders to dress the aisle, by purchasing
silver bases at a craft store and gluing the glass containers to the base. 
A handful of blush rose petals around each candle...
The white drawer in the picture below was filled with beautiful
cones I made.  They held the same blush rose petals, for tossing at the bride and groom.
(The pic below belongs to Everlasting Memories Photography/Rut Maldonado.) 



(The pic below belongs to Everlasting Memories Photography/Rut Maldonado.) 


To the left in the pic below are the wedding favors I made.
I customized these IBC root beer bottles by making labels and "thank you" tags to
 mimic the 1920's style. I covered the top of the bottle in golden foil, adorned with a black ribbon.
They looked amazing on all the guest tables!
The decor on the right was by my friend, Liz Maldonado, owner of
Liz Design and More. She is incredible! All of guests tables
showed of her floral creations...hydrangeas galore! Great job, Liz!
(The pic below belongs to Everlasting Memories Photography/Rut Maldonado.) 


As an alternative to the typical guest book, I set up 
my 1920's typewriter, some stones, and some sharpies.  Guests were 
instructed to write a "well wish" on a stone and place it
in a glass container.  I loved this idea...the bride and groom can
display in their home.

The antique mirror was perfect for the seating chart.  
I used a white marker to write all of the guests' names --it worked out beautifully!
I dressed the base of the mirror with baby's breath and greens, 
and a silver antique ice bucket with some beautiful roses.
(The pic below belongs to Everlasting Memories Photography/Rut Maldonado.) 








The photo wall was loads of fun!
From the props to the antique phone - 
what a hot spot for guests!
(The pic below belongs to Everlasting Memories Photography/Rut Maldonado.) 






The highlight of the candy buffet I put together...
I added the golden frame which holds a 
fragment of a music sheet...a love song...









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...