Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

6/9/15

Jared & Kristina's Wedding II

Some more pics from my nephew's wedding...

With my girls, Chrissy and Cynthia

I designed the boards along the aisle...each one with words of Love from 1 Corinthians 13...The table set up was also by me, and the draping by Liz Design and more - my awesome and insanely talented friend.

Simplicity and beauty...

Not the best pic...but my nephew is gorgeous!




Chrissy, my niece Caylie, and Cynthia....Triple C's...Triple Threat!

DANGER ZONE...




I don't call Chrissy "drama queen" for nothin'!

My handsome brother, Abi and daughter Caylie.

My beautiful sis in law, Lilly and her daughter Desiree.









My brothers and momma...



My favorite pic with all three of my brothers...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...