Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

7/6/15

Celebrations!

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! My holiday was wonderful, and I was blessed to celebrate another birthday on the 5th! Got to spend time in Lambertville for dinner, and in Cape May for the rest of the weekend.  One of my favorite gifts this year, hands down, was my Nikkor 50mm f1.4G lens! I'm so happy with it; here are a few shots of my fav subjects (daughters Cynthia & Chrissy) with my new fav lens...

My Princess Cynthia...now 22!









And my Princess Chrissy...this was an impromptu photo shoot. I saw the rusty old car as I was driving on Route 29 near Lambertville - pulled over and used Chrissy as my on-the-spot-model. ;)






{Daily, celebrate your freedom! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...