Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

9/14/15

The Wedding of Annabel & Felix - Pelham Country Club, Bronx, New York

I was beyond excited to photograph the wedding of Annbel & Felix on August 14th.  Annabel is a council woman in New York, her personality is humble and sweet, while Felix is a very "hands-on" kinda guy; he pretty much coordinated much of his special day. What a great couple! I'm grateful for spending such a beautiful with this bride and groom!






I brought in some of my own authentic 1920's props for decor in the cocktail area, and created a seating chart on a 1920's antique mirror. Turned out beautiful!






































I loved their Art Deco style!




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...