Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

11/8/15

Itty Bitty Boho Chic - Baby Mila

I loved styling this shoot and photographing precious baby Mila!  

I made this beautiful shabby-boho teepee using old curtain rods (found in the millions in my basement!), some old fabric panels (I always save curtains - they come in handy for all sorts of projects!), and ribbon.  The dream catcher was a $10 project, using a crochet ring, some feathers, old lace fabric, ribbons, and beads. I love how it all came together.






The deer antlers are from 1968. I bought it at an antique shop for only $3, and it still had the original hunting tag on it. They were perfect for this styled shoot.




























{Celebrate your children, for they are gifts from God! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...