Please enable javascript, or click here to visit Painted Foxonline store. View Painted Fox

2/20/16

DIY Mercury Bun-Bun



I'm obsessed with all the beautiful mercury glass home accessories. Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware always have great mercury "whozits and whatzits galore!"  But let's face it - we don't always want to break our banks for all the cutesie lil' things.

Spring is just around the corner, and I thought I'd try a super easy and fun project.  My daughter loves bunnies; I found this lil' guy at a thrift store for a whopping $1.00.  Yeah, baby.  Thrift stores are packed with a bunch of spring and Easter items around this time of year.

Anyhoo, honestly, I wasn't a fan of the brown color on my bun-bun, so I thought he was the perfect candidate for a mercury glass transformation!




And here he is...sportin' a new and updated look!  Cuteness!









{Add a little mercury to your life! xoxo, Nei}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...